Plumbing problems pop up when you least expect them to. It’s an unfortunate fact of life! Although you should never try to fix your own plumbing if you’re unsure what you’re doing, you can have a go at a simple job if you feel you have the expertise. Carrying out a basic plumbing task like changing a tap washer is probably something you might know you can do yourself. On the other hand, you should bear in mind that in the event of a big emergency or if you are worried about your system you should call an affordable Cannington plumber. However, for a simple fast fix, there are a few things you can do until the plumber gets to you. Let’s take a look.
- Clogged toilet. There is perhaps nothing as annoying and inconvenient as a clogged toilet. You can try to unblock it yourself using a snake or a plunger. However, if there is no improvement, you’ll need to call a local plumber.
- Running toilet. You’ll need a little more expertise to fix a running toilet yourself. Running toilets waste a heap of water. To fix this issue, you can try replacing any worn parts. Alternatively, give the best plumber, Cannington-based Baywood Plumbing & Gas a call.
- Dripping tap. So much water is wasted throughout WA by dripping taps that need to be fixed. Thankfully, there are various ways a dripping tap can be fixed. For example, you might have a faulty washer or valve seat. Replacing these tends to be pretty easy but if you need our help, the team at Baywood Plumbing & Gas is always happy to provide a quote!
- Clogged drain. You can unblock your drain with natural drain cleaner. Alternatively, you can try a chemical one but be careful not to use too much too often as it’s bad for your pipework. In most cases, you’re better off contacting your local plumbing professional who will be more than happy to help.
- Low water pressure. Low water pressure can sometimes be fixed by tackling any limescale build-up and debris inside your pipes. You can either try a purpose-made product to help or just get in contact with a professional plumber!
If you have a plumbing problem and are looking for an affordable Cannington plumber to help, just get in touch with our friendly team today. We are a family-owned and locally-operated business. Since 1995 we have proudly served local residents, attending to all their plumbing needs. We are the contractors that people trust.
You can count on us to be there when you need us. We can complete any job of any size without any fuss at all. You can be confident that if you cannot get the job done yourself then we certainly can. We are always on hand to provide helpful advice and suggestions when you need them. You can be assured that we will always provide you with quality help when you contact us. Just get in touch today to find out more.