Most of us just take our toilet for granted. In fact, it’s probably likely that you don’t really think about your toilet until there is an issue. If you’re currently experiencing problems with your toilet, Baywood Plumbing and Gas will have everything back up and running in no time at all! Our fully trained and experienced team is well-versed in all aspects of repair and toilet installation. Perth customers have been happily using our services for years, in fact.
What Causes Toilet blocks?
There are various things that cause toilet blocks, including:
- Flushing foreign objects down the toilet. You should always use your toilet for one purpose. Never flush feminine hygiene products, wet wipes, hair or paper towels down it.
- Flushing lots of toilet paper at the one time. Flush after you use a small amount of toilet paper to keep your toilet working at its best.
- Large tree or plant roots creeping into pipes. Check regularly for any roots that could be threatening your pipework.
Signs Your Toilet Could be Blocked
If you notice any of these issues, contact Baywood Plumbing and Gas straight away:
- Non-flushing toilet
- Weird noises coming from the toilet
- Constantly running toilet water
- Toilet filling slowly
- Low toilet bowl water
There are various places a toilet leak or blockage can happen. Baywood plumbers will come out to your home or business to rapidly and accurately diagnose the issue. There are no call-out fees whatsoever when you contact Baywood Plumbing and Gas to check your toilet or anywhere else for that matter. We also offer completely free quotes. We are a locally operated and family owned business. We pride ourselves on providing the best quality plumbing at practical, fair prices. We’ve been in business for over 25 years and our healthy, returning customer base speak for themselves. You can rely on the team at Baywood to do a great job time and time again.