Perhaps you know a lot about plumbing or are new to the entire subject. One thing is for sure. If you have a small plumbing problem, it can quickly turn into a huge issue if you don’t know when to call in the experts. Unfortunately, many home and business owners are not aware of the range of issues that can adversely affect their property, health and, of course, water bills. For these reasons, we have put together a quick list of signs that tell you that you need to call an emergency plumber.
- Clogged drains. The first action to take when you have clogged drains is to get the baking soda out. Alternatively, you can always use either a plunger or a commercial cleaner to clear your drains. If this doesn’t help, then it’s crucial to call an emergency plumber without delay. Clogged drains can result in hygiene issues as well as burst pipes. Not good! Baywood Plumbing & Gas is the plumber Cannington people trust to unblock drains quickly and without any needless hassle. Just give us a call.
- Bad odour from the drains. You should never ignore bad smells emanating from your drain area. This could be a sign that your sewer pipes are leaking and damaged. If you leave this problem alone, it can quickly damage your property as well as pose a health hazard to both animals and kids. So, just get in touch with an emergency plumber who will be able to rectify everything without delay.
- Flooded basement. If your home has a basement, and they’re not that common here in WA, a flood is a huge warning sign that you need to call out a plumber. Water damage can be a huge issue so needs to be dealt with rapidly.
- No water. If you turn on your tap or shower and no water comes out, you need to get it attended to by a professional. No running water causes hygiene problems and more.
- Sound of running water and higher than average water bills. It’s a real red flag if your bills are going up but your water consumption is remaining the same. Add this to the sound of running water when there shouldn’t be and you need to get in touch with us. We are the plumber East Cannington people trust to quickly and effectively diagnose all water-related problems. Try our services for yourself!
Here, at Baywood Plumbing & Gas we understand that life doesn’t always run according to plan, especially where your water is concerned. This is why we have made it our life’s work to help local residents and business owners with all their emergency plumbing needs. Just give us a call and we will come out to you at a time that suits you. We will rapidly diagnose any issues and will rectify these without delay. Our friendly professional team stays up to date with all the latest innovations in our field, so we are well-placed to provide you with impeccable service guaranteed!